Forklifts are one of the most useful and widely used pieces of machinery in the workplace.
This forklift safety training DVD highlights the various hazards associated with operating a forklift in the workplace. Viewers will learn about:
- The responsibilities of both the forklift operator and the employer
- The importance of daily checks and maintenance
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
- The stability triangle, centre of gravity, and how this impacts on a forklift's stability
- Procedures for reporting faults
- Products on the market to improve the safety of forklifts