There are many aspects of life in the office that involve some type of manual handling.
All people in the office environment are at risk no matter how low the risk appears to be.
Viewers will be taken through a range of tips, procedures and preventative actions to make their workplace safe from injury.This manual handling safety training DVD features:
- What is manual Handling and its repercussions?
- A shock introduction to get viewers attention!
- Interviews with medical professionals revealing their patient case histories.
- A detailed 3D animated discussion on the structure of our back & spine.
- Risk assessment Lifting.
- Techniques and mechanical aides.