Excavator Safety Training Course
On successful completion, the participant will be able to: –
- Be aware of the Statutory requirements
- Successfully operate the machine within a safe system of work
- Knowledgeable in site safety awareness
- Knowledgeable in the operator’s safety code
- Be aware of road & site travelling procedures
- Introduction to the machine
- Control familiarisation- Pre-start checks & basic maintenance procedures
- Basic driving procedures & Use of hydraulic controls.
- End of shift procedures
- Road & site travelling procedures
- Excavating & digging procedures
- Trenching procedures
- Backfilling procedures
- Site levelling & ground consolidation procedures
- Practical tests & theory tests
Courses are offered at our training locations throughout the UK.
Cost will depend on the number of candidates. Please contact us for more information.
Other Products that may interest you
Excavator Safety Excavation Safety