Mental Health in the Workplace Awareness training course
tailored to your requirements
This course aims to raise awareness of mental health, and to understand and recognise the causes, symptoms and support options for a range of common and less-common mental health problems.
Who's it for?
This course is for anyone who would like a better understanding of mental health conditions.
- What we mean by mental health and mental distress
- Different models of mental health – medical/biological or psychological and social?
- How race, culture and gender impact on our experience of mental health
- Common versus severe mental health conditions: neurosis or psychosis?
- Personality disorder: general features, common themes, the different types of personality disorder, causes, treatment and support
- The common mental health conditions: signs and symptoms, causes, treatment and support of anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and phobias
- The less-common mental health conditions: signs and symptoms, causes, treatment and support of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
Courses are offered at our training locations throughout the UK.
Cost will depend on the number of candidates. Please contact us for more information.
Other Products that may interest you
Wellbeing Mental Health Awareness (e-Learning)