In addition to general safe operating, the programme demonstrates pre-start checks and basic maintenance, safe manoeuvring, picking-up, lifting and placing loads. It also provides an overview of the safe operation of quick-hitch attachments.
This programme is aimed at trainers, contractors, owners and operators of telehandlers. Employers, managers, supervisors and others concerned with planning, organising and supervising work using telehandlers will also find this programme useful.
This new programme is delivered on DVD/USB video disc and is provided with a screen menu giving the user access to nine essential but separate sections covering a range of safe working practices to be observed when operating telehandlers. A ‘Play All’ function allows the user to view all sections sequentially with a total duration of approximately 28 minutes.
• Pre-shift checks and maintenance ‘walk around’
• Pre-shift checks and maintenance ‘fluid levels’
• Pre-shift checks and maintenance ‘operational’ and ‘functional’
• Manoeuvring safely around the site
• Picking-up and placing loads safely
• Lifting loads safely
• General telehandler safety
• Attachments and safe use of quick-hitches
• Parking and shutdown
Run Time = 28 Mins
Format = DVD / Download
Languages = English
Comes with a free set of multiple-choice question & answer papers!