It's taken for granted that when you start a new job you will receive adequate Health & Safety training for your role, but what if you didn't? What are the consequences of your workplace not following Health & Safety procedures and not having a good health and safety culture?
Aimed at all employees from the board of Directors down, this DVD follows a new starter on his first day at a factory and we view the health and safety induction training from his perspective. We are shown the problems in the company including not wearing PPE or using signage, letting us and our new starter know that this company does not have a good health and safety culture.
This DVD covers the need for:
• A good health and safety culture
• Clear responsibilities for health and safety in a company
• Clear communication and consultation on health and safety matters
• Proactive approaches to Health & Safety
• Health and safety as an organisational priority
Our new starter makes the decision not to stay at his job because of the safety hazards. Dont let this be your company.
• Desktop Wallpaper which can be downloaded onto your employees desktop featuring a safety message
• Interview with Roy Thornley a Corporate Manslaughter expert
• Risk Assessment Forms as a printable PDF. Conduct risk assessments as and when required and have a permanent record.
Video Length:15 mins